Stateline Services values each and every person we engage. We recognize that protecting the environment is a necessity to growth. We are committed to meeting the need for health, safety and protection of the environment. It is our goal to work with associates, customers, the public and all of the government agencies in securing compliance to environment, health and safety standards. We are continuously improving our process in meeting the compliance of these EHS principles.
Stateline Services – Safey is Our Business
Stateline Services is IS-NETWORLD, DOT and DISA compliant.
Stateline Services follows all county, parish, state and OSHA regulations.
Employees are safety trained in various aspects of industry such as H2S, 8HR OSHA, FIRE, FIRST AID/CPR, CONFINED SPACE, GAS MONITORS, PPE along with any other requirements in our changing work environment.
Stateline will comply too our customers policies and procedures along with our internal written policies and procedures.
General Safety Precautions
- Always wear your PPE
- Practice good housekeeping in your work area
- Promote good work behavior to all personnel present
- Communicate clearly to limit possible hazards
- Limit your exposure to chemicals and radiation
- Only qualified personnel should operate equipment
- No alcohol or drugs in the work place
- Smoke only in designated areas
- Know your confined spaces and do not enter them unless authorized
- Do not hammer on pressurized equipment or lines
- Do not perform welding or cutting operations unless you have been authorized
- When possible park vehicle so backing is not required
- Fire extinguishers should be located in an readily accessible area