Our water truck division is the back bone of our operations. Our 120bbl bobtails specialize in providing safe on time delivery under difficult winter and off road hauling conditions. Our drivers that operate our bobtail and transport truck are continually trained to meet the stringent requirements of the DOT including weight restrictions and check points for our different trucks.
We have a 24hr dispatch and can handle emergencies in a timely manner. Our company has a productive attitude with a “make it home safe” outlook. We participate in the PEC/Safeland yearly training courses along with in house training programs. Our safety program has been accepted by major oil and gas companies and we engage in continuous improvement safety projects. We maintain a safe work incentive program and must keep current with all our DOT safety rating.
We currently provide services and equipment in in these areas:
Water transport for rigs and fracing operations
- Production services including measurement, water and oil transportation
- We have portable water tankers for both man camps and boilers
- Chemical transporters
- Propane hot oiler trucks, frac heaters and a propane delivery service
- Heavy haul capable of medium to heavy hauling
- Certified Poly pipe fusing equipment and installation services 2”through 18” diameter pipe
- Complete frac support service including tank manifolds, pit pumping, and filtering services
- Permanent and temporary pumping solutions including pumps and piping installation to tanks from pits or any combination of systems
- Two repair shops with 24 hour diesel mechanics and emergency equipment mobilization services
- Recently we have water treatment mobile equipment to clean and reprocess water for frac and production needs.
Our pumping division (Frac support) was started in 2004 with one 4” pump and now includes enough equipment to support two fracs simultaneously. We have installed pumping systems that included piping distances in excess of 12 miles through difficult terrain. We have provided installation to a number of poly pipe projects and have certified poly pipe technicians. We maintain pumping systems that are available for use in both pit systems and tank systems. We are commonly employed in pit to blender operations up to 120bbls/min. Our company insists that the pumping crew work with the other companies involved in frac operations to produce the most effective service possible. All completion operations that we are involved in we ensure that the water is ready to go on frac day and that there will be enough water for each day of planned frac.